4 réponses

• 4 réponses
  • MissMintyRegular Boarder
    MissMinty
    • Non
    • Il y a 1 an
    • USA
    Il y a 11 jours
    So I think it would be good to have a thread where we can discuss whether or not an item should be part of this group's catalog. While there are tons of shirtless male figures, I wouldn't consider them "lewd", per se. But what makes a figure lewd? Is it the viewers gaze? Nudity in part or full? Intent of the creator?

Let's discuss what we can add/remove from the group here.
  • AshuriiKareshiDerpyRegular Boarder
    AshuriiKareshi
    • Non
    • Il y a 3 ans
    • Sheffield, England
    Il y a 5 jours
    Hello ^^
    I've only just joined this club but I think this is a good idea (gotta love lewd male figures).

My opinion is the same as you're to be honest. Guys who are just shirtless aren't really lewd unless there's some kind of sexual inuuendo to them (like licking his lips, seductivly putting his hand through his hair, stuff like that).
  • SundaeRegular Boarder
    Sundae
    • Non
    • Il y a 3 mois
    • USA
    Il y a 5 jours • MàJ Il y a 5 jours
    I'd like to hear other opinions on this as well. Just using the Free boys as an example, I can see ITEM #236127 being added because the emphasis is on his butt, yet I don't personally think that ITEM #176651 is lewd even though his shirt is open. ITEM #166705 could go either way sine his pose is slightly more fanservice-y. Also, the Ikemen line is supposed to show off the attractiveness of the characters, yet I don't really see any of them being particularly lewd so far (except maybe Batman because of the huge bulge lmao)
    Nendo parts wishlist
    ❖Current splits 1 | 2
    Sales
  • MissMintyRegular Boarder
    MissMinty
    • Non
    • Il y a 1 an
    • USA
    Il y a 3 jours
    Sundae (Il y a 5 jours) #48138585I'd like to hear other opinions on this as well. Just using the Free boys as an example, I can see ITEM #236127 being added because the emphasis is on his butt, yet I don't personally think that ITEM #176651 is lewd even though his shirt is open. ITEM #166705 could go either way sine his pose is slightly more fanservice-y. Also, the Ikemen line is supposed to show off the attractiveness of the characters, yet I don't really see any of them being particularly lewd so far (except maybe Batman because of the huge bulge lmao)

The Free boys were a bit hard for me to categorize. I think maybe some of them but def not all of them are lewd. I think ITEM #460017 is a pretty good candidate because he's pulling his pants/underwear down a bit. ITEM #460018 is borderline because his pants are undone but it kind of stops there. I think I might say no to that.
  • 4 réponses
  • Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.