obzcuraobzcuraIl y a 1 moisNendo Lovers

18 réponses

• 18 réponses
  • obzcuraRegular Boarder
    obzcura
    • Non
    • Il y a 3 mois
    Il y a 1 mois • MàJ Il y a 1 mois
    Since GSC there are plenty of announcements about Nendoroids from games, what games you want to become Nendoroids?

Mine is Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed and Valkyria Chronicles Characters. Aiden Pearce from watch dogs will be cool too.
  • Nanofigures8Regular Boarder
    Nanofigures8
    • Non
    • Il y a 1 an
    Il y a 1 mois
    Peach from Super Mario
    Protagonist from Persona 4 and 3
    Another Sonic character

If anyone of the following get the Nendo treatment, I'd be so happy
  • nekosasukeRegular Boarder
    nekosasuke
    • Non
    • Il y a 1 an
    • Canada
    Il y a 1 mois
    Final Fantasy: Cloud Strife, Noctis, Aranea, Noel, Lightning
    Mystic Messenger: Saeren, Unknown, 707, Zen, Jumin
    Kingdom Hearts: Roxas, Vanitis, Namine, Halloweentown Sora, KH2/KH3 Sora and Riku, Antiform Sora, Repliku
    Resonance of fate: Leanne, Zephyr
    Dragon age: Fenris, Morrigan
    Spyro: Spyro
    Southpark SOT/FBW: Kenny, Princess Kenny, Zombie Kenny, Mysterion, Craig, Stan
  • FyneRyceRegular Boarder
    FyneRyce
    • Non
    • Il y a 2 mois
    • Tuscaloosa, AL
    Il y a 1 mois
    Any Azur Lane Character, but in particular Akagi, Kaga, Enterprise, Amagi, and Belfast.
  • KuroUchihaRegular Boarder
    KuroUchiha
    • Non
    • Il y a 5 ans
    • Yumiu's *** dungeon.
    Il y a 1 mois
    They said that? Cool I'm looking forward to it!

Overwatch: Moira
    Final Fantasy XV: Noctis
    Danganronpa: Shuichi Saihara, Nagito Komaeda, Kiibo, Chiaki Nanami
    Dramatical Murder: Ren! PLEASE
    Undertale: Sans and Asriel

• DenayRegular Boarder
    Denay
    • Non
    • Il y a 1 an
    • Switzerland
    I need :

Other girls Frontline nendos!
    At most Kar98, fal, Aug etc.

Azur lane : all.

God eater : soma. Ciel. Hugo.at most. The rest would also be awesome

Dungeon traveller's... All
  • tomocchiSupernekoRegular Boarder
    tomocchi
    • Non
    • Il y a 2 ans
    • Austria
    Il y a 1 mois
    Final Fantasy 7: Zack, Aerith, Cloud, Yuffie, Nanaki
    Final Fantasy 8: Zell, Irvine
    Final Fantasy 9: Zidane, Garnet, Vivi
    Final Fantasy 14: Aymeric, Estinien, Hien, Yugiri, Gosetsu, Alisae, Alphinaud (give me everyone xD)
    Final Fantasy 15: Noctis, Prompto
    Tales of: LUKE, Guy, Sorey, Mikleo
    Bloodborne: Hunter, Lady Maria, Eileen, Doll
    Kingdom Hearts: KH2 Sora and Riku, Axel, Roxas
    Azur Lane: Fusou, Yamashiro, Ping Hai, Ning Hai, Laffey, Suffolk, Glowworm (and more lol)
  • candymechaRegular Boarder
    candymecha
    • Non
    • Il y a 4 ans
    • Atlanta
    Il y a 1 mois
    I also want more Danganronpa characters, especially Chiaki.

I think Animal Crossing characters would translate really well into Nendoroids, that would be a neat tie-in for the new game.

Any Higurashi/Umineko characters would be awesome.
  • GerardHaZRegular Boarder
    GerardHaZ
    • Non
    • Il y a 5 mois
    Il y a 1 mois
    I would kill for Doki Doki Literature Club nendoroids.
    Also, some characters from Pokemon, such as Dawn, Gold, Lucas...
  • ShirokageRegular Boarder
    Shirokage
    • Non
    • Il y a 5 ans
    • New Zealand
    Probably never happening because of Square Enix's death grip on their IPs, but:
    FFVII: Cloud, Sephiroth, Zack, Aeris, Vincent (heck, the entire team please)
    FFIX: Vivi, Zidane, Kuja
    FFXIII: Lightning, Hope
    FFXV: Noctis, Aranea
    Kingdom Hearts: KH2 Sora, KH2 Riku, Halloween Sora, Dark Riku, KH Cloud, KH Sephiroth (the Soras and Rikus might be possible because of Disney)
    Nier: Nier, Kaine, Emil (both forms), Yonah
    Drakengard: Caim, Angelus

(Actually, how would GSC theoretically make Angelus, since she's a freaking huge dragon that Caim rides on? With only part of her as the base like Gamabunta with Jiraiya, or are there oversized Nendoroids?)

And for some non-SE IPs:
    Devil May Cry: Dante, Vergil, Nero
    Metal Gear series: MGS4 Raiden, MGR Raiden, Liquid Snake
    Odin Sphere: Gwendolyn, Oswald
    Tales of Xillia / 2: Ludger, Julius (and definitely need a Rollo with either one of them), ToX1 Gaius, ToX2 Gaius, ToX2 Jude (with Aska background sheet for extra LOLs)

…I think I better stop now.
  • obzcuraRegular Boarder
    obzcura
    • Non
    • Il y a 3 mois
    Il y a 1 mois
    GerardHaZ (Il y a 1 mois) #56294399I would kill for Doki Doki Literature Club nendoroids.
    Also, some characters from Pokemon, such as Dawn, Gold, Lucas...

I like this idea! Many avenues for a toy photography! :D
  • obzcuraRegular Boarder
    obzcura
    • Non
    • Il y a 3 mois
    Il y a 1 mois
    I've seen a lot of Final Fantasy wishlist. But because of Bring Arts, I think it's gonna be hard to get the license for that. I think GSC got Kingdom Hearts because it is mostly Disney than Square Enix.
  • SundaeRegular Boarder
    Sundae
    • Non
    • Il y a 7 mois
    • USA
    Il y a 1 mois
    I'd love to see Samus from Metroid, Bayonetta, Majima and Kiryu from Yakuza, and basically any character from Fallout, Dragon Age, and the older Persona games.

I was surprised that Amaterasu was recently announced and GSC seems to be branching out and doing some unexpected game licenses recently, so I hope at least some of the characters mentioned in this thread can get a nendo eventually!
  • ShirokageRegular Boarder
    Shirokage
    • Non
    • Il y a 5 ans
    • New Zealand
    obzcura (Il y a 1 mois) #56344198I've seen a lot of Final Fantasy wishlist. But because of Bring Arts, I think it's gonna be hard to get the license for that. I think GSC got Kingdom Hearts because it is mostly Disney than Square Enix.

I think the Bring Arts line is more SE trying to bring the Play Arts line back down in size without upsetting the customer base by actually shrinking the Play Arts Kai. The old PAs were about the same size as the new BAs before they started getting progressively bigger and eventually rebranded them as the PAK. So I don't think the BAs are really the reason for the lack of FF Nendos.

On the other hand, the Trading Arts Kai Mini line (ENTRY #34323) was SE's attempt at the chibi posables market. (Personally I think they are ugly as heck, couldn't bring myself to buy them, but that's just me.) But this seems to be abandoned now -- it's been ages since they've released anything under this line.

SE is just super cagey about their IPs. Even for KH figures, it's only the KH original characters that are getting figures and merch from other companies (probably because they're either completely or at least jointly owned by Disney). Anything of the FF characters owned by SE is no go. :/

(But I can still dream. ;_;)
  • obzcuraRegular Boarder
    obzcura
    • Non
    • Il y a 3 mois
    Il y a 1 mois
    Shirokage (Il y a 1 mois) #56349666I think the Bring Arts line is more SE trying to bring the Play Arts line back down in size without upsetting the customer base by actually shrinking the Play Arts Kai. The old PAs were about the same size as the new BAs before they started getting progressively bigger and eventually rebranded them as the PAK. So I don't think the BAs are really the reason for the lack of FF Nendos.
    On the other hand, the Trading Arts Kai Mini line (ENTRY #34323) was SE's attempt at the chibi posables market. (Personally I think they are ugly as heck, couldn't bring myself to buy them, but that's just me.) But this seems to be abandoned now -- it's been ages since they've released anything under this line.
    SE is just super cagey about their IPs. Even for KH figures, it's only the KH original characters that are getting figures and merch from other companies (probably because they're either completely or at least jointly owned by Disney). Anything of the FF characters owned by SE is no go. :/
    (But I can still dream. ;_;)

Well, not really Bring Arts or Play Arts fault. It's just that Square Enix have their own Toy line that I think they won't give license to other companies.
  • HeliodoraRegular Boarder
    Heliodora
    • Non
    • Il y a 5 ans
    • Slovenia
    Il y a 4 jours
    Handsome Jack from Borderlands, Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn, any Square enix game characters (FF7 and Kingdom Hearts is what I'd mostly be interested in).
  • shinahdragonRegular Boarder
    shinahdragon
    • Non
    • Il y a 1 an
    • IL, USA
    Il y a 4 jours
    Metroid FOR SURE :D, Final Fantasy, and Splatoon
  • StealthyLurkerRegular Boarder
    StealthyLurker
    • Non
    • Il y a 1 an
    Il y a 3 jours
    Cortana from Halo, Jill Valentine and Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil, 2B and A2 from Nier Automata, and Taki, Tera, and Ivy from Soul Calibur.
  • 18 réponses
  • Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.