UK CollectorsWhere do you get your prize figures from?

• Heartlessxox1
    Heartlessxox1Regular Boarder • lv9
    Hors ligne3 réponses
    Il y a 1 mois
    I get that some people don’t collect prize figures, I was just curious where people get their prize figures or kuji figures from and for a good price.
  • itslolojpg
    itslolojpgRegular Boarder • lv5
    Hors ligne4 réponses
    Il y a 1 mois
    Heartlessxox1Il y a 1 mois#79559435I get that some people don’t collect prize figures, I was just curious where people get their prize figures or kuji figures from and for a good price.

honestly I've pre ordered prize and kuji figures off animegami or dekai anime before, but have started buying preowned off Yahoo jp auctions or surugaya through Zen Market. In most cases you have to pay for domestic shipping as well as a 300 yen charge per item on top, but it's pretty good you can consolidate everything you buy into one package at the end for international shipping! plus if it starts getting a bit expensive, they let you store items in the warehouse for ages (120 days free atm) so I usually space out my orders. They let you change the declared value too!

especially if you have the patience to trawl through, I've gotten some really good deals on second hand prize figures for as low as £6, and general kuji prizes. Haha this has come off as an ad, but it is really good!
  • Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.
  • 2 réponses