Fire EmblemFirst and Favorite

• Wario54
    Wario54Regular Boarder • lv31
    Hors ligne336 réponses
    Il y a 7 ans
    So which was your first Fire Emblem and which installment is your current favorite?
  • Flareon
    FlareonRegular Boarder • lv8
    Hors ligne4 réponses
    Il y a 7 ans
    First was Rekka no Ken. Favorite would be Awakening just because the gameplay did everything right and recruiting kids was cool. The story could have been better, though. The DLC is also way too expensive for something that comes in droves, but as long as I'm not forced to buy it. Favorite before that was the DS remake of Monshou no Nazo. Good stuff.
  • maddynamite
    maddynamiteRegular Boarder • lv15
    Hors ligne4 réponses
    Il y a 7 ans
    My first was Rekka no Ken (FE6). It's still my favorite :)

I love the characters, the support conversations (Heath and Legault, and Hector and Farina are hilarious), the secret secret mission and the difficulty level.

I don't have a 3DS yet, so I haven't played Awakening :( But everything I've heard about it sounds good!
  • honeybee17
    honeybee17Regular Boarder • lv8
    Hors ligne2 réponses
    Il y a 7 ans
    Fire Emblem Awakening is my first game, and I really like it. Wanna try previous games.
  • strikeforceagent
    strikeforceagentRegular Boarder • lv13
    Hors ligne10 réponses
    Il y a 6 ans
    First was Radiant Dawn. My favorite game would be tied between FE Awakening and Radiant Dawn.
  • Chloe-tsundere
    Chloe-tsundereThe louise otakuRegular Boarder • lv47
    Hors ligne486 réponses
    Il y a 6 ans • MàJ Il y a 6 ans
    First was fire emblem for the gameboy :3 rekken no ken ?

And my fav.. Hmm thats hard i still love my first FE game x3
    But i do love awakening..that marriage system is nice
  • fermul
    fermulRegular Boarder • lv8
    Hors ligne7 réponses
    Il y a 6 ans
    My first FE was the very first Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. too bad I couldn't finish it because of my studies.

My latest FE is FE Awakening. I really love this latest installment. The marriage-children system is awesome.
    My favorite will be Awakening.

Talk about favorite characters there are a whole bunch of character roster in Awakening, everyone has his/her unique trait. But, I really love Tharja and Donnel. I will even re-marry them again if I re-play the game.
  • Enkidulga
    EnkidulgaRegular Boarder • lv13
    Hors ligne14 réponses
    Il y a 6 ans
    First FE was Sacred Stones on 3DS (Ambasador Program).
    My favourite is Awakening.
  • phoenixmiko
    phoenixmikoRegular Boarder • lv8
    Hors ligne78 réponses
    Il y a 6 ans
    My first game was Awakening. I'm still on my first playthrough. It's my favourite even though I have recently started playing The New Mystery of the Emblem via an emulator.
  • sonicspinner
    sonicspinnerRegular Boarder • lv12
    Hors ligne30 réponses
    Il y a 6 ans
    Awakening was my first game!

I absolutely love FE:A, but I have to say for story line and characters overall Rekka no Ken is much better by far, so that one would have to be my favorite. I just felt like FE:A's paled in comparison when considering depth. The marriage system was nice and all, but it just seemed a little gimmicky after I started playing the older Fire Emblem games. (I'm being nit picky here though. :P)
  • NickV
    NickVRegular Boarder • lv9
    Hors ligne14 réponses
    Il y a 5 ans
    The Sacred Stones was my first one. My favourite has to be FE7 (the first in EU), because of the storyline and how it made it personal by adding the strategist, and Lyn.
  • Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.
  • 11 réponses