11 réponses

• 11 réponses
  • RieszRegular Boarder
    Riesz
    • Non
    • Il y a 5 ans
    • Ontario, Canada
    Il y a 5 ans
    I've looked all over and can't find this in stock anywhere.

Is there an alternative brand I could use that is in stock and easy to find? Is human hair gel ok for doll hair?

I don't like the frizzy look of doll hair so I need a way to calm it down without ruining the hair. :( Any ideas?

(Also if anyone in Canada has the Azone hair wax would you mind mailing me a small amount in a tiny container?)
  • yuriiRegular Boarder
    yurii
    • Non
    • Il y a 4 ans
    • United Kingdom
    Il y a 4 ans • MàJ Il y a 4 ans
    Hi there :)

Did you manage to find any of this anywhere, or perhaps a similar product?
    I'm having the same trouble at the moment :'(
  • RieszRegular Boarder
    Riesz
    • Non
    • Il y a 5 ans
    • Ontario, Canada
    Il y a 4 ans
    No I haven't been able to find it anywhere :(

I bought a small tube of hair gel but it doesn't work very good. Not sure what else to use :(
  • yuriiRegular Boarder
    yurii
    • Non
    • Il y a 4 ans
    • United Kingdom
    Il y a 4 ans • MàJ Il y a 4 ans
    I ended up buying some dollfie dream water wax and hair mist www.dollfieworl....
    Worked pretty well when trying to fix my hell girl PN fringe. (Had to use a very small amount though x3)
  • ArrowRegular Boarder
    Arrow
    • Non
    • Il y a 9 ans
    • USA
    Il y a 4 ans
    If you are still looking, I can see if any of the shops in Osaka have it available; I am planning on hopping into the city at least once for Golden Week. I would just charge for the item itself and shippung from Japan.
  • RieszRegular Boarder
    Riesz
    • Non
    • Il y a 5 ans
    • Ontario, Canada
    Il y a 4 ans
    I actually just ordered some from Amazon.jp, there was 1 seller who shipped internationally :)

If anyone is looking for it they still have some available as of this posting.
  • escape_ropeVery Important Boarder
    escape_rope
    • Non
    • Il y a 9 ans
    • Finland
    Il y a 3 ans • MàJ Il y a 3 ans
    Does anyone know a store that sells the Azone Doll Styling Wax for a reasonable price? I actually found out that AmiAmi is selling it on Amazon.jp but a proxy is needed and there could be domestic shipping fees too D:
    Or is the Oil Mist better? I'm not planning to do anything too complicated to my doll ITEM #287909, mainly the bangs 'cause I don't like them this way twitter.com/ls_...

Or can anyone recommend other products that work well with PureNeemo's hair? I know that Volks have some products too but I was wondering about the prices and where to get them.
  • yuriiRegular Boarder
    yurii
    • Non
    • Il y a 4 ans
    • United Kingdom
    escape_rope (Il y a 3 ans) #6348370Does anyone know a store that sells the Azone Doll Styling Wax for a reasonable price? I actually found out that AmiAmi is selling it on Amazon.jp but a proxy is needed and there could be domestic shipping fees too D:
    Or is the Oil Mist better? I'm not planning to do anything too complicated to my doll ITEM #287909, mainly the bangs 'cause I don't like them this way twitter.com/ls_...

Or can anyone recommend other products that work well with PureNeemo's hair? I know that Volks have some products too but I was wondering about the prices and where to get them.

I realise this is a bit old now :p but just in case you didn't find any, i use the Volks water wax and the oil mist dollfieworld.co... water wax is best for styling but you only need a tiny amount :)
    For some reason you can't seem to get the azone one anywhere anymore?
  • dollbynRegular Boarder
    dollbyn
    • Non
    • Il y a 3 ans
    • USA
    If anyone is still trying to find a styling wax, Volks USA has their water wax in stock for $4.00 along with wig mist and wig oil spray, should those be of interest! volksusastore.c...
    Edited to add a link to the international store site: www.volks.co.jp...
  • RieszRegular Boarder
    Riesz
    • Non
    • Il y a 5 ans
    • Ontario, Canada
    Il y a 3 ans
    Hobby Search actually has the Azone wax and spray in stock right now, not sure how long it will last!

Styling wax: www.1999.co.jp/...
    Oil mist spray: www.1999.co.jp/...
  • escape_ropeVery Important Boarder
    escape_rope
    • Non
    • Il y a 9 ans
    • Finland
    Il y a 3 ans
    Riesz (Il y a 3 ans) #8513708Hobby Search actually has the Azone wax and spray in stock right now, not sure how long it will last!

Styling wax: www.1999.co.jp/...
    Oil mist spray: www.1999.co.jp/...

Thank you so much! I just placed an order ^ u ^
  • 11 réponses
  • Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.