Chloe-tsundere
    • Non
    • Il y a 7 ans
    • netherlands
    Il y a 3 ans • MàJ Il y a 3 ans
    Which one is your favorite figure?
    And which do you consider the best?

Or if your favorite also the best?
    Ok i must say my favorite would be noel vermillion WF edition by vertex.
    But she isnt flawless.
    If i look at the best blazblue character up till now i would say mu-12 by alter. Still unpainted but you can already tell from the design she will be stunning and flawless.
    If i look at released, my fav is makoto nanaya who isnt flawless but i love her
  • alazif03Regular Boarder
    alazif03
    • Non
    • Il y a 4 ans
    • Somewhere in my dreams
    Il y a 3 ans
    My fav figure is the WF Noel by Vertex. I'm totally charmed by her colors.

I own the first Hobby Japan Noel and I've never noticed any flaw on her. I have also PO the DD version and I hope she'll be even better than the figure I have. The pics show shining outfits like the 2P color: well I must say I have big expectations about this figure.

Of course I'm waiting to see the painted prototype of Mu-12 by Alter and that will surely be an instant PO for me! I don't really like the posture of the one FREEing released and I never planned to buy her.

I don't talk about Rachel's figure, would only paid 5¥ for it!

And Makoto could be ok if there's a re-release. But I hope an other manufacturer, Alter for instance, will make its own fig of her and Rachel.
  • Chloe-tsundereThe louise otakuRegular Boarder
    Chloe-tsundere
    • Non
    • Il y a 7 ans
    • netherlands
    Il y a 3 ans • MàJ Il y a 3 ans
    alazif03 (Il y a 3 ans) #2390902My fav figure is the WF Noel by Vertex. I'm totally charmed by her colors.

I own the first Hobby Japan Noel and I've never noticed any flaw on her. I have also PO the DD version and I hope she'll be even better than the figure I have. The pics show shining outfits like the 2P color: well I must say I have big expectations about this figure.

Of course I'm waiting to see the painted prototype of Mu-12 by Alter and that will surely be an instant PO for me! I don't really like the posture of the one FREEing released and I never planned to buy her.

I don't talk about Rachel's figure, would only paid 5¥ for it!

And Makoto could be ok if there's a re-release. But I hope an other manufacturer, Alter for instance, will make its own fig of her and Rachel.

Mu by freeing looks way better in real , only flaw is her hair (on top)

Lol rachel is indeed not great but i would buy her for about 50 euros which wont happen xD ever haha

Makoto is my holy grail!

WF noel is indeed great :3 tho hobby japan stays my fav cause she has less flaws
  • 3 réponses
  • Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.