8 réponses

• 8 réponses
  • SephironaRegular Boarder
    Sephirona
    • Non
    • Il y a 8 ans
    • United States of America
    Il y a 8 ans • MàJ Il y a 7 ans
    Talk about your personal favorite characters and your favorite merchandise released in their likeness! Whether you're a psychotic fan of Crocodile or a rabid admirer of Ivankov's dazzling hairdo, this is the place for you to rant about it.

I have several favorites, among which are my super cool Rob Lucci Portrait of Pirates figure, my GLM Ace figure, and my Megablock-ish Crocodile. (;

Thread title based on Arei's idea...but with a squiddytwist. o3o
    ~ ASCE ~
    ace squid crew extraordinaire
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Sephirona/Collectibles/lat108.gif
    ~sephirona.deviantart.com.
  • TrashCatRegular Boarder
    TrashCat
    • Non
    • Il y a 8 ans
    • Germany
    Il y a 8 ans
    hihi well i've many favourites ^^ it's very hard to chose .. from the POPs i'd say bon-chan, brook and usopp/sogeking! i'd never sell them .. never. ^^ i'm also a big fan of those theater POPs ♥ they're just too cute for words! hihi
    My Splits
    list/52312
  • ReddragonVery Important Boarder
    Reddragon
    • Non
    • Il y a 9 ans
    • Netherlands
    Il y a 8 ans
    POP for sure, my top 5 are Sogeking, Smoker, Bellemere, Mihawk and Mr. 2.
    But iam sure these will be replaced as favorite by some of the upcomming POP *_*

Since i like trading figures alot i really like the MBH and the Figure collection series

Nightmare Luffy is also really great and the best "prize figure" for me that has been released.

My favorite character is Teach and my favorite Strawhat is Zoro
    http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5576/63195683.jpg
  • flyingteapotRegular Boarder
    flyingteapot
    • Non
    • Il y a 8 ans
    • Turkey
    Il y a 8 ans
    Naturally POPs, as they're the reasons I started collecting figures in the first place.

My favorite one is Shanks POP; not only because he's my favorite character of the series but also being the first figure I ever owned. It was bought by my good friend who visited Japan that year so it has many nice memories on it also ;w;

Then comes the Mihawk POP as I'm still fascinated by that base and the sword *q*

Then comes the Grand Line Men Ace - as he's far superior to his POP version IMO :P If only GLM were more scaled ><

Well, that's my top 3 ^^
  • TrashCatRegular Boarder
    TrashCat
    • Non
    • Il y a 8 ans
    • Germany
    Il y a 8 ans
    yeah mihawks POP is awesome! *___* they did an amazing job on him, no wonder he's so sought-after!
    My Splits
    list/52312
  • CZorRegular Boarder
    CZor
    • Non
    • Il y a 8 ans
    Il y a 8 ans
    Always been interested in the P.O.P so I got Brook (whom is one of my favorite characters) but then the WCF from Banpresto just stole my heart and now I'm collecting them religiously and since Zoro is my favorite character ever I assume in the end I will gather more Zoro figures from that series.
  • AreiDer Cactuar FuhrerRegular Boarder
    Arei
    • Non
    • Il y a 8 ans
    Il y a 8 ans
    Sephirona Whether you're a psychotic fan of Crocodile

That was totally for me, right? :D

Obviously, I don't have to say who my favorite character is >:3

My fave POP atm is Rob Lucci... since that's the only one I've got ^^;;;; ((but you all know who my favorite will be >:D ))

My favorite figure from my collection now is GLM Ace <333 Then the Croc MBH (whenever it gets here XD) I also love my other minis <3 (Yay for Franky and CP9 set :D ) It'll be perfect if Plex ever comes out with a sexy set of the foreman *_* Yes yes <3
  • SephironaRegular Boarder
    Sephirona
    • Non
    • Il y a 8 ans
    Il y a 8 ans
    Indeeed. 8DD

Oh mann yesss. I can't wait till the foremen come out again in an MBH set, I'm going to eat them all up. I still need to buy an Ace MBH myself, though I suppose I'll wait for Kuji Ace to come out so I can assess my financial situation. =_= This is going to be the end of me.
    ~ ASCE ~
    ace squid crew extraordinaire
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Sephirona/Collectibles/lat108.gif
    ~sephirona.deviantart.com.
  • 8 réponses
  • Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.