- #1Il y a 10 ans • MàJ Il y a 10 ansDear friends, can someone help me with the translation of the Japanese text here - image/Gwennan12... ?
I will be very thankful and I'll be able to manage the entry for the figure.
Thank you so much in advance!
- Bummed • • Ghost • lv32#3Il y a 10 ansmememoSame here my friend got a jp macross kit but the paint colors are in Japanese can anyone help me with a translation . Here is the link www.1999.co.jp/...
I'll try to translate as much as I can.
28) Iron Black
37) Grey Violet
43) Wood Brown
47) Clear Red
50) Clear Blue
51) Skin Colour
54) Khaki Green
73) Aircraft Grey
79) Shining Red
80) Cobalt Blue
126) Cockpit colour
137) Tire Black
138) Clear Green
331) Dark Grey
Hope that helped
- najimi13 • • Regular Boarder • lv13#4Il y a 10 ansmememoSame here my friend got a jp macross kit but the paint colors are in Japanese can anyone help me with a translation . Here is the link www.1999.co.jp/...
Voir le spoilerCacher le spoilerWhite
RLM75 Grey Violet
Skin color (flesh)
Voir le spoilerCacher le spoiler
Cockpit Color (Mitsubishi)
Dark Sea Grey BS381C/638
- mememo • Sale Hunter • Ghost • lv20#5Il y a 10 ans^_^ thanks for all the help Bummed and najimi13 =)
- #6Il y a 10 ans:-D Do not forget about me. :)
- Mia-chan • ねんどろいどが大好き • Moderator • lv39#9Il y a 10 ansKind of related, does anyone know how the color system works over at the Animate Online Shop?
For example, check out: www.animate-onl...
What do the different colored buttons next to the quantity drop down box refer to? I'm guessing:
Pink = in stock
Grey = out of stock
Blue = pre-order
Green = ??? Perhaps back-order? Because the quantity is still selectable. But the stock is shown as × which means sold out? @.@
There's a 'green' item that I wouldn't mind getting, but I have no idea if it's actually purchasable or not. xP Any help is most appreciated. ^^
- Shiddo • 一匹狼 • Ghost • lv33#10Il y a 10 ansI think you got it right ^^
in stock 商品を カートに入れる
reservation 商品を 予約 する
back-order お取り寄せ する (I guess it's the same ^^)
sold out 販売終了
- knsora • • Regular Boarder • lv9#12Il y a 10 anshello everyone ,
would be nice if someone could translate this text
I already tried it myself but i am not shure
the importand part is, if it is prepainted or not
商品名：「けいおん！ 秋山澪 水着Ver.」
- knsora • • Regular Boarder • lv9#15Il y a 10 ansthank's for the fast answer and the link
to bad that she is unpainted , I won't spend 30000+ YEN for a kit
- Matteas • • Regular Boarder • lv15#16Il y a 10 ansAmpzrCan any body give me the jist of what this is about? realies.files.w...
Thank you for any help!
The big orange sign says, "Dogata-san's 18 Golden Mayonnaise Present Campaign"
The smaller orange text is too small to be legible whole, but it says that 50 persons out of some people, can't read who, will receive Golden Mekki Mayonnaise. It seems to be a name of a figure or an option part of a figure. www.ten-ten-s.j...
- Xill • • Ghost • lv36#17Il y a 9 ans • MàJ Il y a 9 ansCan someone please help me translate the text above the helicopters and the text above the small vehicles (both second row) in the linked picture? A romanization would also help. All the other figures have already been identified.
- kumasanmk • ♬ • Producer • lv37#18Il y a 9 anshelicopter: Greyhound
vehicles: Combat Beagle Set
- ramza444 • • Regular Boarder • lv12#19Il y a 9 ans • MàJ Il y a 9 ansgureihaundo (greyhound)
conbattbiigurusetto (combat vehicle set?)
EDIT: aww kumasanmk beat me to it
- Xill • • Ghost • lv36#20Il y a 9 ansThanks! Combat Vehicle Set makes sense. I'll use that text in the DB entry.
- 1,166 réponses